Wednesday, October 8, 2008

se-te-ress

Stress, contemplating if I should quit my master studies by now. I do not know if I was over confidence, or master studies are really that tough. The arrangment of the study schedule kinda fucked up I should say. But that's the best they can do I supposed. During the starts of the studies everything was alright, chilling and cruising all the way. However, things turn out not that good when it is about to end in another 6 sessions. Assignments piled up, along with my no-mood-studying status, well I guess, I just have to push myself harder.

Things come and goes, changed and remain unchanged, from good to better and also bad to worse. Everyone seems like start searching for a better future, and I can sense that it is about to end, very soon.

**********************************************************************

Alright, after all the whining, here comes something good, at least for me it is good. I wasn't a good speaker since I was young, I am kinda shy ecspecially comes to public speaking. And then, who knows, due to my current job, I have to do a lot of speaking. And I have no idea how the hell I get to improve my communication and speaking skill. Or I just figure out that I was born with that? LOL

Anyway, I suppose to give a talk to 60 students in one of the high school in Jalan Ipoh, regarding overseas education, and a info session, just to share some of my experience. And the talk was cancelled due to certain circumstances. But, I had given another chance, same topic, same contents, but is to 230 students. At first, I nearly crap in my pants, 230 students, kan-cheong to the max. And to the end, I just give it a shot, and it turns out great.

**********************************************************************

Finally, get myself a pair of AJ3 fire red..to complete the 3,4,5 Fire Red set. The next target will be the AJ 11 & 12 Count Down Pack. Hopefully, no accident pick up along the way till December *finger-crossed*



sweeeeeeeet



AJ 11



AJ 12

These two colourways have been rumoured to be out as the CDP...playoff colourway for the 12 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

0 comments: