Sunday, November 23, 2008

I wish I...

I wish i can be like him...





Anyway, been putting quite a few pairs of my kicks on sale, yes, sale ! Which mean it is much cheaper than retail/resell price. People been asking why la sell off your pair, so nice this and that, missus asking the same thing too. Well, I am wearing working shoes most of the time, when it comes to weekend, I would rather rock my birk or boat shoe, weekend suppose to be chilling. And I am start getting sick of keeping so many pairs and not wearing them. It's a waste, at least it is a waste for me.

Well, now i jst left with like 9-10 pairs, including some rare ones and birthday gift from her. And I recall back, couple years back I used to buy at least 2 pairs per month and I carried like what 24 pairs of kicks from Perth back to Malaysia. And I am amazed by myself, seriously.

Anyway, its time to slow down, dad been asking if I want to change my car, and planning to get my own place to stay next year, or so. I just like to keep some cash, and save it for the rainy days.

Another thing is, I decided not to pursue my master studies at this moment, but will do another 2 subjects to get my post grad cert first, and see how in the future, and hopefully i can finish the remaining 7, yes..7 subjects.

Year 2008 has been a great year so far, well there are ups and downs, sweet and bitter, but it is still a great year to be remembered. Wondering what is waiting ahead.

Yes, just a friendly reminder, my birthday is coming soon *hint hint* eventhough christmas comes first.

Have a nice week everyone !!

1 comments:

Racheal said...

hint hint???
LOL....