Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh ya Saturday

What a tiring Saturday, not suppose to work this morning, but Nat said she will be alone and worried that she can't handle the students therefore I have to be back in office eventhough I am not hundred percent fit.

After half day in office, went down to Bombshell for Junk Yard sale. Gingy get us a booth down there, so fellars gathered all of our property and put them on sale. Not much crowd for today, but well, the "traffic" was good, if ya know what I am saying. We spotted a few..hmm..person haha. Will post up the picture later once I get a hand on them.

Recently there are friends told me that I look stressed and tired, maybe they came across my post or read few line of it, no matter what, thanks guys for your concern, I am all good !!! I'll be strong and ya..no worries.

By the way, there will be something from Komodo Ninjas soon. Still wondering what is Komodo Ninjas all about? Stay tune, you'll be surprised !!!

1 comments:

Natalie Cheng said...

ehhhh, Vinson Tam, sorry lar, nvr meant to disturb u :(