Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday chill out day

Woke up as early as 8am this morning, it a really rare case for me as in my life I have never wake up as early as this on a Sunday morning. I guess my body clock had been tuned and back on a normal track. Went out for breakfast with Rach in McD. We were actually enjoying our Sunday breakfast, and then bunch of kids running around and having fun in the playground. I realise that most of the parents are young, really young, maybe like 3-5 years elder than me? I started to imagine and I think that's how my life gonna be in another 8 years down the road. I used to spend my time in Laundry, Maison, Zouk or wherever, I think next time I'll be a regular visitor to Toys''r''us and Pets Wonderland.


Went down to Bangsar again later in the afternoon, to join the rest in Bombshell/Showpink, for the same reason as yesterday.





Bryan, Andrew and Nee Kee chilling



As you see in the picture below,nothing fantastic actually...hmmm..anyway its a great experience, at least we get some exposure for "KOMODO NINJA"

It was kinda bored and the Bearbricks are actually doing a doggy to kill the boredome. Look out for Darbotz's cushion mates !!!!


I'm off for shower now and gonna go check out the new place that I might move in soon.
That's all for the day,
















0 comments: