Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My occupation : Call Center Operator

Now I feel the anger and impatience of an operator of a call center.

Today, Digi sent out a mass sms to millions of Digi user in Malaysia regarding the cash rebate we giving out, and our marketing department do not inform us that the sms will be sent out today. I had received calls from Indon lady, Malay pak cik and Indian lorry driver ( seriously no offense thou), and they thought they are getting RM 2,000 prize money.

Receptionists of my college is cursing like mad, and so do I, this is CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY we are getting calls from all the random people, and you know what we do not have anyone who are responsible on this and standby answering all these calls.

Please excuse me, I am hungry and I am frustrated because of all the calls. I need food !!!!!!!!

0 comments: