Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pocket Burned

Spent like what 800 bucks in a day or so, and yeah it is pain my arse, well I am still in jolly. Finally, after the treble jersey and after so many season, I got myself another Manchester United Jersey with Scholes printed on the back, as my tribute to one of the best legend/current player in the team.

Secondly, went to IKEA to did some shopping, bought a 2 way stand lamp, some bathroom stuff, and a rack for my beloved sneakers, so it look tidy and well organized.

Last but not least, went to buffet dinner with Rach in Latest Receipe in Le Merridean Hotel for our 3rd Anniversary. The food wasn't that bad, with various choices and great desert, for me Tiramisu was good.

Suppose to have this blog posted along with all the pictures , but guess what I didn't send my broken camera back to Canon since Adidas event, that was like a month ago, and that means more money needed, and moreover there are plans ahead June, like joining gym and other stuff like getting another pair of kicks...woo hoo there goes my June paycheck, Ka-ching !!!!

0 comments: