Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wet-nesday

What is bad enough to start your day? A chilling raining day suppose to be a nice weather to sleep but you are forced to get up and stuck in the jam? Or you get diarrhea just right before you step out of your house? I would say both.

Now I am confirmed, con-lan-firm. With KFC as my dinner, I sure will get diarrhea the next morning, but yet I ran out of choices for my dinner. That's how your life will be when you stay at the same place for too long and you are too lazy to start cooking.

Me myself is not really great chef, but I would say I am quite a good cook compare to most of the people at my age, I ain't no kidding. And surprisingly, the most important part of my dream house is kitchen, and I really enjoy cooking alot.



Isn't it wonderful if you have such kitchen, and such a bright space.

Hopefully, 3 years down the road, I can show you my real house.

0 comments: