Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am lame

no offense Nangsat..i do think this is quite lame but i did it, because I am too bored. Actually this is kinda like the Bulletin we used to play around in Friendster

ok..here we go

1.Do you think you are hot?
Nope, not at all.

2.Upload your favourite picture of you


3.what do you like the picture?
Because I look gay

4.When was the last time you ate pizza
Tuesday lunch, colleague's birthday bash

5.The last song you listened to?
Kaiser Chief's "I can do without you"

6.What are you doing now before this?
Listening to Kaiser Chief

7.What name you prefer beside yours?
nope, I like my name, its cool.

8.People I tagged
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

9.Who is no 1?


10.Who is no 2?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Not gonna answer the remaining question as I did not tag anyone else.

It is about time...








to






think







what






to





do






till






6



omfg...i am so so so so so effing free and bored....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments: