Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I want to be famous thats why I blog

wow..what a title *I am amazed by myself*

alright, cut the crap.

Been not so busy, quite busy and effing busy for the past few weeks. Travel down south for an edu fair, and finally I able to witness the long heard notorious Johor Bahru story. Different kind of stories still ringing in my head, most being told by my housemate when I first came to KL. Till today I do not know how true his stories were, and most of it sounds alike to Hong Kong Triad Hero Movie.

The fair venue is at Persada Convention Centre, just next to Pan Puteri and just a street apart from the main road of the city, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, and the once famous JB City Square. And it looks quite similar like KL's Pudu/Kota Raya area. For those who had been there, or from there will know better than me.

And there is this small walking pathway, which is about 50m long, and it bridged the convention centre and Jalan Wong Ah Fook, and there's where scared me. On the first day, which it is a Saturday, it's not that bad after all, but Sunday is the worst. Imagine you were walking, and there are like at least 50 of foreigners *I am talking bout Bangla, not Jap not S'porean ok?* and most of them are hugging togethers. I know I am not macho or what, but I do worried If they approach me.

Been quite unhappy with the job and all the last minutes arrangements, and everyone in the office is full with negative energy. I guess, it is time to change.

Well, there are still things to be happy...



I passed my first 3 subjects, and yeah, I decided to continue on my Master studies instead of just getting the post grad cert.

I do not know if any of my superior is reading this, but if anyone have any job vacancy or recommendation, do let me know. LOLZ







Good day to everyone, so am I lil bit more famous now?

0 comments: