Thursday, December 18, 2008

Panaroid Android

Was hanging out with Kchong aka Stephen Chong the other day, as usual we were checking out kicks and jeans, brag about kicks and jeans as well. So Kchong pop-ed me a question.

Kchong: "hey bro, not like you do not appreciate jeans, why don't just spend more and get a great pair of jeans instead of those cheap jeans?"

me: " not like I dunwan to. but i have this stupid mind set that, I do not mind spending hundreds or even thousands for shopping, but spend just a thousand for a pair of jeans or shoes, I just can't do it, yet."

Kchong "so you are talking about quantity instead of quality?"

me: "not really, but...."

***

We both speechless after that. Now i think thats why I have so many pairs of shoes, and I was keep buying buying, and the main thing that makes me buying is "bargain" and "cheap". And now enede up all teh shoes are piled up. But luckily I able to sell off more than half.

I guess it is really really really really the time for me to walk across my stupid mind set. I know I have been saying this a lot of time, and quite a number of friends have been telling me how comfort those babies are (you know who you are)

It is near..very near..ecspecially after I see these picture







Can you feel it? I do.

0 comments: