Monday, June 16, 2008

Dancing with tears in my eyes

I have my fingers running around the key board and try to inspire myself in typing something interesting, and it doesn't work at all. My brain somehow like lagging a lil bit, and the office is so quiet, and I am the only one here today.

Got myself a Damien Rice cd the other day, yeah some of his songs are nice, but do not listen to it when you feel f*cked up, it makes you feel worse, or worst. I was on my way to gym and the cd is playing in my car. Wa lan eh, luckily its not raining and gloomy, if yes I must be slitting my wrist and banging my head against the steering wheel. Changed the cd straight away without any second thought, and I got The Kooks.


I AM SO SLEEEEEEEEEEEPY. Can I take a half day leave and then go back and sleep?

0 comments: