Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wink Wink

Alright first of all, I would like to clarify that this post has nothing to do in discrimation or hate against homesexual nor anything similar.

I was in gym last night, and after work out I went into sauna. Everything is cool, until a muscle man came in, and as manner, I do smile and nod my head. And then I walked out from the sauna bout 5 minutes later, and cool down at the bench. I dunno if its co incident or what, that fellar walk out and then he some sort like wink at me, not once, but twice or even more. So I just ignore and sit still. He approach me and intro himself, well as manners, I did replied.

I do not know if I am too sensitive or just paranoid, but this don't feel right. Again, I got no discrmination against homosexual, I do have gay friends, but approach by a possible-gay total stranger, with a small tower over him only, it freaks me out okay ?

0 comments: