Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rejuvenate

Finally, my car is out of workshop, and thank god that ended my miserable days without a car. It is such a big hassle living without a car. No car to work, no car to eat, no car to gym...dammmmm

And again, I just jumped into another band wagon. I joined gym. The main objective is to buff up my skeletor body shape, and secondly try if I can get a Bruce Lee alike body woo hoo !!!

Well, its quite fun for joining gym, apart from c0rk-staring from the full frontal scary muscle muscle man in the gym, and bad bad bad muscle ache, its really fun. Yet now I don't get to play futsal or work out that often, so gym should be good. And another fun thing is, there are gorgeous chics in gym. Yes, boo at me, I am just another typical guy who checking out girls, so what?



So, maybe in another few months or so? I will look like this.....





ermmm...now I changed my mind, I don't really wanna look like that.. !!!

okay..gonna travel to Kuantan this afternoon, and began my lone ranger business trip, wish me luck !!

0 comments: