Sunday, June 29, 2008

Morning Glory

Just a quick summary on what had happened in the past week.

1. Two days back to back trip to Seremban for school edu fair.
2. Took part in Inti I-Challenge day and there goes my Saturday, and it comes with sun burn in a package.
3. International Student pick up, and thats the climax of the week.

Woke up 8am on a Sunday is bad enough, and I need to travel to KLIA to pick up a Pakistani student who speaks no English. Thats not really that bad, until after 90minutes standing with the stupid welcome sign, and wandering around in the arrival counter, as well as the Immigresen office. I lost my patience and the officer in Immigresen asked me to check with the SIA manifest. Guess what, the *&*(&* Paskitani student did not board on the plane which scheduled to reach KLIA 0930 from Lahore,Pakistan.

And the worst it, he has a friend who scheduled to be arrived on KLIA in this coming weeks. I ain't do this anymore !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for a movie with Rach, Neekee and Chin last night. We watched Run Fat Boy Run, starring Simon Pegg. We dare not to expect much,but still, Simon Pegg, and it turned out really great, ecspecially Mr. G, you guys should watch it.

0 comments: