Monday, August 11, 2008

Danassa

Out of sudden,I am so addicted to deck shoes, and thanks to Dominic aka Grasp, I am now going into a more severe condition.

Ladies and gentlemen, here I present to you "Journal Standard Danassa Deck Shoes. " Personally, I think the purple ones, light brown, and also the grey ones are lovely.





From the research I did, it is almost impossible to lay my hand on this shoes. First of all, it is sold out on Zozotown, and actually this brand do not exist at all. Japanese just adopt the name and built this shoes. Dominic, so how now??????

4 comments:

techdroid the ninja said...

http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esearch/vc?sv=2&c=2836&sitem=danassa

dominic said...

journal standard is a japan clothing outlet.
they hold brands from around the world.
danassa is from spain...
if i'm not mistaken, it's not available at anywhere else besides japan.

i wan the red wan..!
leather wan still available but not this suede series.

Racheal said...

I want one toooooooo...

Average Joe's said...

Boat Shoes... NICE V