Friday, August 29, 2008

Head Banging

Was in Loft last night for the last TAG action, and I don't think I'll be able to make it for the Merdeka Night TAG Terbang Layang Indie Riot. But for those people who still do not know what is TAG - Twillight Action Girl is all about, and what music they play, this Sunday could be your last chance, be there or be square.

Was a bit more than tipsy last night. Great to be part of the crowd, partying with familiar faces, and bump into one of my old course mates, Ali Jo, and also my old flatmates Shawn. Oh Gosh, it was a surprise, and Ali you know what, your band plays good music !!!

Now, I am sitting in office, my head and heart is still pumping hard. I am so gonna sleep in the office, like now.

More updates on the party pictures later on. Thats all for now.

0 comments: