Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am so fresh

It's really been a while since the last time I went back home, and also quite a long time since I really took a break. Been working 7 days a weeks through out the peak intake season, and Master classes started couple weeks ago. All these made me feel weak and un-motivated.

I am not not having any class for the last weekend, and I still have like 10 days of leave to clear off, so I decided to take 2 days leave on Monday-Tuesday to make it a long weekend.

Drove back home on Saturday night after Stephen aka Kchong's birthday dinner in Fridays Subang Parade. Sorry folks, can't join you guys in Zouk later on, and Happy Birthday again Stephen!

My dad came down to find me last week, to get the poratable air cond.My former high school is organizing some charity concert-dinner thingy, and Taiwan rock-pop band Power Station will be performing on that night. And they need my portable air cond to put in the back stage for the superstar. The commitee member wanted to built am auditorium, or a lecture hall.

Frankly speaking, I do not know if the student needs it or not. If you say for commercial use, like renting out for events and functions, well, there will be some organization renting it, anyway I do not know how far can it goes.By the way, I think my dad had made donation for it, and those boys nowadays are really lucky, but since the last time I went back school for my road show, I realise that most of them do not behave as they should be. And the way they dressed, its horrible. Just like me and Rach always said, try to avoid to go shopping centre on the weekend or holidays, you will encounter a lot of weird and strange creature.

Back at home,spent great time with my folks, dinner, went to night market. It has been ages since the last time we went out at night, for a walk, ecspecially night market. I still remember that before all the foodstalls are demolished due to hygene or so call "developement" plan, my ol' home town is not exciting as it used to be anymore. I guess I am the last generation who get to enjoyed the great atmosphere and environment. Still remember when I was still a kid, mom and dad will bring me to the night market for stationary shopping, candies, food, and all the neccesities and unneccesities LOL. And you will meet a lot of people, and you just feel so warm and close. And when it comes to secondary years, we used to loiterring around before and after tuition classes. All of that is not happening anymore. Nowadays, the young kids are hanging out in Old Town, and I heard that Secret Receipe is coming to town. Oh my.....

Spent 3 days at home, meeting my aunt and cousins, and my cousin brother Felix who got married earlier this year, his baby girl just get full month on Sunday. Me, I am an uncle now, didn't get the chance to see her yet. I'll be back and see you soon ok?

I just realise that my mom and my dad had gone older,and my dad, his knee is getting weaker,just went for chiropractor and get some treatment from the physio. Hopefully he is doing fine.

Last but not least, get to hang out a lil while with my buddy, and glad that he had found the other half, and I wish to see them walking down the aisle. So does teh rest, heard that every one is doing good, really glad to hear that. Gonna catch upw ith another 3 of them this weekend for diner, hopefully we all able to make it.

Feeling awesome pawsome after a break, and I am refreshed now, I am feeling good baby. And TAG gonna have the last spin in Loft next Friday, I am so gonna be there no matter what! hell yeah !

0 comments: