Sunday, August 24, 2008

You are so in love

It's been a while since the last time i really hang out with my buddy YK. He was in town for the weekend, so I able to had a dinner with him, and his girlfriend in Sushi Zanmai.

It is the first time my homie attached to someone, finally. No offence, but it's been hard to see him get rejected by girls during our younger age. But now he is all good, at least to me,he looks happy. He looks so so in love, as his best pal, I am really really glad, seriously.

All the best to you and your other half. We will be there when its the time you need bestmans, you know how to reach us.



From left: Me, YK, Steven, Benny and Kim Hwa.

This picture took about 15months ago, in CC sister's wedding. Just 15 months, we all looks so different, like my mom said, we all had grown up since as she see us growing from kid to young man now.

More picture to be updated in the future.

1 comments:

Racheal said...

As much as he's in love...aren't you in love as well??