Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tooth Fairy

I do not believe that Tooth Fairy ever exist when I was a kid, and I am desperate to believe any wish it does exist. Why? Because I need to remove another tooth of mine which is out of position. Why another? Because I had did once about 7 years ago, which the dentist gave me 4 injection and my lips, gums and tongue numb for more than 6 hours. I will not want to remove this tooth, but it is bothering me. Thank to Canai's tandoori, the tooth kinda broke and one of the edge is gone. I can't really see how bad it is, but by feeling it with my tongue it seems like its quite bad.Therefore now I am worried it will hurt my gum, nerves and wherever watever or it goes worse than that.

I wish Tooth Fairy can extract the tooth for me, without injection, no pain nothing that will be great.

Today its friday, and I am waiting for the last TAG tonight at LOFT. I am not gonna let my tooth to bother me, and stop me from having fun.



FRIDAY I AM IN LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: